Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE best day of fun!

This was seriously, THE most fun photo shoot I have ever done. And yes, it was for my own family. :) On New Years Day, we went sledding over trappers loop and I brought my long lens. I was able to capture the goods. Seriously, I had more fun behind the camera than I did sledding. And every time I look at these pictures, I remember the smiles and laughter all over again. LOVE it!
I love my somber faced little Ashton. He is beautiful.



The picture below is titled: "Woo Hoo!!!!"




This picture was NOT my photography. If you'll notice I am IN the picture. This fabulous shot was caught by my husband! He is brilliant!




These are the events that make me wish people would hire me to come spend the day taking photos of their fun! It makes for such naturally great photo ops!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment