Saturday, January 15, 2011

A very, very special event!

This day, or shall I say, weekend, was incredibly special. My good friend Jenni has been waiting to adopt a baby for years, and finally her dream came true. I was able to go down and share the special time with her and take a few photos while I was there.


This picture is my favorite! The joy was immeasurable at that moment. Try as this picture does, it still does not capture the beauty of that moment!

This one I like to call, "future President of America."

This baby ADORES his new mommy. And you better believe that she adores him!

At the end of the special day, he was just finished. This picture breaks my heart and makes me laugh at the same time. Amazing how that works.

What can I say? Adorable!!

This was when they were walking out of the courthouse,
having just made the status official! Noah is their baby forever to keep!

The situation could not be better for one of them!! SO great!

And then there is me. Sitting under the columns, waiting...
completely entranced by the blue sky and strong pillars....
and well, I couldn't resist. :)
Thank you, thank you for letting me share this most wonderful
experience with you all! Congratulations and I love you tons!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Brooke, I absolutely adore your photography. Like I said before, I love how you can capture the moment and the memory that is especially important on a day like that, for this couple. Their new baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete